There may be times when you’ll need to talk with folks face-to-face within regular emails and the Internet and messaging just do it is cut by n’t. These are the times when you’ll need video calling facility.
But without the appropriate software, this kind of job isn’t possible to accomplish. Where IMO comes in, that is. IMO is a program that provides video calling facility to you to make calls to anyone.
Nevertheless the app comes for Android and is exclusive to smartphones and tablet computers. Nonetheless, your beloved Mac can run the program just fine. How? Let’s take a look at that.
IMO for free Video calls:
The IMO app’s principal offering is video calls. Video calls are not restricted to any location or services and can be carried out to anyone having the app across borders.
The calls are by default encypted so that you do not have to be concerned about security. Aside from this, the app also lets you chat with encryption that is chat that is similar and variety of sticker packs to let express yourself better. Videos and photos may also be shared over the chat.
The app can be optimized for tablet PC layout that is better suited for the Mac. Chat grouping is, in addition, present where you could put in a group and a bunch of people that are known and have a dialog.
Videos and group exchange photographs are rendered in the form of gallery for better navigation. And all this is accessible for free! With so many characteristics that are amazing in tow, let us have a look at the steps of running the app on your own Mac in the place of Android.
IMO For Mac:
As a way to enjoy the free video calls on your Mac, you have to find a way to run the program on OS X. However, OS X natively doesn’t support running/installing Android programs. Therefore you’ll need an emulator – Bluestacks.
The steps are summarized as follows:
- Download the latest setup available of Bluestacks set up for Mac.
- Launch the program, after the setup completes. For the first time, Bluestacks will ask you to set certain settings for example default language.
- Once place, you should setup your Google account for Playstore access to download the program. It’s possible for you to use your existing Gmail ID and password or create a new one.
- You will end up at the house screen after the account is synced. Type “IMO” in the top search bar and search for the app.
- Select the “Install” button on this particular page.
- Come back to home display, after the installation of IMO finishes and you’ll observe the program’s entry using its icon in it. Click on ut to establish the app.
- With one of these easy steps, you enjoy free video calls and can make IMO for Mac a reality!